Terms and Rules of Use for www.zk.mk
Terms and Rules of Use for www.zk.mk
1. General Provisions
Each automated acquisition of data from the website zk.mk and its database is strictly forbidden.
The right of usage of zk.mk is personal to the user (the user can be a legal or natural person) and is not transferable to any other person, company or subject. The user is responsible in protecting the confidentiality of their own password. The user accepts that despite the fact that the Internet is generally a safe place, sometimes there are interferences in the operation and events that are unmanageable by R3 Infomedia, and R3 Infomedia is not responsible for any loss of data due to transferring information over the Internet. Although the aim of R3 Infomedia is for zk.mk to be accessible non-stop, it might not be available from time to time for any reason, including, but not limited to, routine maintenance. The user understands and accepts that according to circumstances, access to zk.mk can be stopped or suspended from time to time, whether this is in or out of control of R3 Infomedia.
Data entry is automated through adequate electronic on-line forms on zk.mk. When the user enters and sends information, the user gives R3 Informedia the right to publish that information on zk.mk.
R3 Infomedia is not responsible for the accuracy, credibility and content of the information entered on behalf of the user and published on zk.mk. For the accuracy, credibility and content of the information for the products/services and the companies/professionals, held responsible is the company/professional that entered the same.
Each registered user accepts to receive notifications on the e-mail address supplied in the registration form on zk.mk. Notifications are associated with the services of zk.mk. Users will receive notifications on their e-mail:
Each registered user agrees to recieve notifications on its mobile device (smart phone, tablet computer, ...) while walking in a certain radius of a place that has a discount coupon, special offer, or other offer through zk.mk
Each registered user agrees to receive direct mail on the e-mail address supplied in the registration form on zk.mk.
The user of the web site zk.mk undertakes in the process of use of the Services provided by zk.mk not to load/upload on a Server of zk.mk and not to make known to third parties in any way whatsoever User Content – information, data, text, sound, files, software, video, photographs, graphics, audio materials, communications, nor any other materials or Links to materials:
1.2. subject to intellectual property rights of third parties, save with the consent of the right holder;
1.3. constituting trade or professional secret or any other confidential information, whose disclosure is forbidden by a contract, law or an act of a competent state or municipal authority;
1.4. containing information of other users’ passwords or access rights without the consent of their holder, as well as software for access to such passwords or rights;
1.5. containing personal data regarding third parties or any other information protected by law, except in compliance with all applicable requirements for their protection, processing and use;
1.6. calling for or containing human or animal violence, humiliation of human dignity, threats to life and physical integrity of persons or animals;
1.7. depicting accidents and other serious incidents or crimes; victims of accidents, incidents or crimes;
1.8. with pornographic or explicit sexual content;
1.9. representing or calling for discrimination, based on sex, race, nationality, ethnicity, citizenship, origin, religion or belief, education, beliefs, political affiliation, personal or public status, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, property status or any other signs as well as propagating any other undemocratic ideology;
1.10. harmful to the good name, honour or dignity of third parties;
1.11. calling for a violent change of the constitutional order, commission of a crime, personal violence or incitement of racial, ethnic or religious hatred;
1.12. presenting or encouraging behaviour, which threatens environment protection;
1.13. containing information, inciting the commission of terrorist activities and any information relating to terrorism;
1.14. violating any proprietary rights or any legitimate interests of third parties;
1.15. of poor quality and unclear content;
1.16. with file size exceeding the maximum size determined on the respective Web Pages at the zk.mk Website.
If such content is discovered by R3 Infomedia, the same shall be immediately deleted. If you presume that the products and services are allowed to be sold in accordance with the laws in Macedonia and you presume that you do not break any laws in Macedonia, you will have to prove it. The published products and services must be in accordance with the laws and regulations in the appropriate category in Macedonia.
R3 Infomedia is entitled to collect, store, analyze and use statistical data about the usage of zk.mk in order to notify its customers, users and other parties, publish in other media, to verify the authenticity of the user and communicate with the user in regard to the services of zk.mk.
R3 Infomedia is not held responsible for any damage that is a result from the published information about a product, service, company or a professional.
R3 Infomedia is entitled to the right to add, change, upgrade, cancel and stop services or introduce terms for services on zk.mk without a previous announcement.
2. Rules of Use
1. Do not write unjustified opinions against competition. Unjustified or unqualified statements may be deleted on behalf of R3 Infomedia.
2. Do not include information or use in any other way a material that is the subject of intellectual property rights or other exclusive rights of third parties without their knowledge and permission.
3. Do not include personal data concerning other people without their preliminary consent.
4. Do not market, promote or in other way advertise somebody else’s products/services.
5. Do not promote mass offers to the companies members of zk.mk through the option Send e-mail.
3. Fundamental Directives and Instructions
When you register as a legal subject (company), professional or a natural person (consumer):
1. Enter valid information about You, Your company or the company You work in.
2. Enter and use only legal, polite and honest content.
3. Please follow the “netiquette” when entering information, i.e. it’s advisable not to type your entire content in capital letters or with irregular font or in bold;
When entering a web presentation:
1. The web presentation with company description, Your offer, products or services should be set up in a way that best describes Your company, offer, product or service.
2. You must enter text in the intended field for text.
3. Please follow the “netiquette” when entering text, i.e. it’s advisable not to type your entire content in capital letters or with irregular font or in bold;
4. Images must be entered in the images gallery section; videos must be entered in the videos section.
5. Enter a different web presentation for the different classifications that the company works within.
6. Do not publish products or services that are not allowed for sale according to the laws in Macedonia. If such products or services are discovered by R3 Infomedia, they will be immediately deleted.
In order to rate a business, please select the star rating that corresponds most to your opinion of the business you’re reviewing. The star rating is made on a scale of 1 to 5, as follows:
***** (5 stars) – Exceptional
By submitting a rating and a review to Golden Book, the user grants R3 Infomedia the right to (a) publish this review and rating on the web and mobile applications of Golden Book and (b) attribute the user and/or use the username of the user who submitted the review as the author of the review on the web and mobile applications of Golden Book.
4.1 Basic Guidelines
When you write a review:
1. Express your personal experience and opinion. When you’re writing a positive/negative review, be specific and give reasons for your opinion;
2. Be objective, honest and fair;
3. Create and use only legal, decent and honest content;
4. Rate the product or service provider fairly by awarding 1 to 5 stars.
5. Remember that your views and opinions help other users make informed decisions;
6. Keep the text short – 3 to 4 sentences is the ideal length;
7. Please follow the “netiquette” when composing your review, i.e. it’s advisable not to type your entire review in capital letters or with irregular font or in bold;
8. If you quote someone else, please cite your source and limit the amount of text you’re quoting;
4.2 Rules of Use
When you write and submit a review:
1. Do not include/attach pictures, photographs and links to other websites.
2. Do not make anti-competitive statements. Unjustified and/or unqualified statements may not be published.
3. Do not include in your review or use in any other way a material that is the subject of intellectual property rights or other exclusive rights of third parties without their knowledge and permission.
4. Do not reference or respond to any review posted by other user. The aim of the Golden Book ‘Rate & Review’ service is not to engage in dialogue with other users but simply to express your opinion about a company or product/service provider. However, the above restriction does not apply to the businesses to which the reviews refer, as R3 Infomedia offers the businesses also a fair chance to give their saying. When a review referring to a particular business is published in the Golden Book, the business shall be automatically notified by an e-mail of the contents of the review.
5. Do not include any content which is racist, sexist, pornographic, discriminatory or condoning of violence or criminal acts or, which contains foul language, offensive remarks, hearsay, libellous accusations;
6. Do not include personal data concerning other people without their preliminary consent.
7. Do not abuse or threaten another’s personal safety or property.
8. Do not market, promote or otherwise advertise your own or somebody else’s products/services.
9. Do not address R3 Infomedia or the administrator of the web site www.zk.mk or the administrator of the mobile applications. If you want to communicate with R3 Infomedia, please use the Contact us page.
4.3 General Provisions
3. R3 Infomedia reserves the right not to publish or to remove any review posted by any user.
4. R3 Infomedia is not entitled to add, remove and/or suppress text or otherwise change the contents of any review.
5. R3 Infomedia is entitled to collect, store, analyze and use statistical data about usage of the ‘Rate & Review’ service in order to report to its customers, other parties or publish in other media. However, personal information about users will be kept strictly confidential and will not be revealed to third parties unless required by law or if there is a court order or other mandatory injunction to do so.
6. In order to post a review the users of the Golden Book ‘Rate & Review’ service shall submit their email address and name by filling-in the user reviews form. R3 Infomedia shall collect, use, analyze and store this information only in order to verify that the user is genuine and communicate with the user with respect to the Golden Book services.
9. Please take into consideration that the rating of each business is formed on the grounds of personal and subjective reviews of the users. R3 Infomedia recommends that all users of the Golden Book read carefully the reviews and make their own reasonable judgments as to the accuracy and practical applicability thereof.
4.4 Final Provisions
5. Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property Policy
Any copying, distributing, transmitting, or otherwise modifying and using of this web site without explicit written permission from R3 Infomedia is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this policy may result in violations of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and may lead the end-user to civil and / or criminal penalties.
R3 Infomedia takes no responsibility in giving indications to the user so they understand whether a particular material is protected by copyright or trademark. The user is solely responsible for any damage arising from any breach of copyright, trademark, proprietary rights or any other damages arising from such actions.
Образовниот систем не одговара на реланите потреби на економијата, најави вечерва вицепремиерот Кочо Анѓушев. - Загрижувачки е тоа што во државава 90 отсто ...
Во фокус на Предлог-буџетот за 2020 година ќе бидат инвестициите во човечки капитал, односно во подобар здравствен, образовен и социјален систем и силна ...
Бектеши: Инвестиции со Планот за економски раст се причина младите да инвестираат во нови бизнис ...
Компанијата „Еуро Блу“ од Тетово која произведува паслтични ќеси, а е потписник на договорот за државна помош согласно Законот за финансиска поддршка за ...
Како одговорна партија ги реализираме заложбите за развој и унапредување на земјоделството и повеќе пари кај земјоделците. Продолжуваме со редовна, навремена ...
За две години, повеќе пари ќе добиваат германските пензионери. Скокна минималната пензија во Германија. Оваа мерка треба да стапи на сила во 2021 година. ...