Photo of Location
Sparkasse Bank Makedonija-tradition, reliability and trustmore
Tradition, reliability and trust as part of Sparkasse Bank Makedonija are part of your everyday life, success and reliability. That gives us the right to be confident in the future with you and in delivering of efficient and modern banking. The trust vested in the Bank is upheld by the results in the recent years and the Bank's continued development. The Bank currently has balance sheet of 17,48 Billion MKD and 56 700 clients that are served in 27 branches all over Macedonia(as on 31.12.2015).
The red sign S of our parent bank Steiermarkische Sparkasse stands for a tradition that has endured almost two centuries, for stability, reliability and continuity.
The symbol of the red S
• Trust, reliability and tradition, which makes the Bank a stable partner for the employees and the clients;
• Business model of a strong and successful group, resistant to crises;
• Economically successful concept that follows the principles of social responsibility.
Steiermarkische Sparkasse is the biggest credit institution in the south of Austria with balance sheet of EUR 14,4 Billion, 239 branches and regional centers, 2.339 employees and 680.700 clients in Styria and South-Eastern Europe (based on data from April 2016). The group has long-term and sustainable strategy in regional investing and that makes Steiermarkische Sparkasse a stable and reliable partner and investor. As part of the Erste and Steiermarkische Group, Sparkasse Bank Makedonija is part of one of the best financial institutions that focus their work on private clients and small and medium-size enterprises.
In every relationship, it is the people that count!"
In the focus of our work are your needs and how they can be served. In this context we create our services according to the modern European trends and the know-how culture of the Group. We are also confirming our role as leader when it comes to new ideas and innovative solutions in financing and payment operations. In support to the private customers, the Bank offers products with favorable terms for meeting your family needs and requests. The introduction of the new products and continuous quality improvement are our primary commitment.
Sparkasse Bank Makedonija was established on 19.12.1992 under the name lnvestbanka AD Skopje. Since the beginning the Bank has proven it's active role in introducing and following the new banking trends:
• The first bank that after the monetary independence received an operating license from the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
• The first bank that received a license from the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia to perform domestic payment operations
• First established brokerage house-lnvestbroker AD Skopje
• Founder and initiator of the Macedonian Stock Exchange for long-term securities
• Among the first banks in the Republic of Macedonia that have introduced electronic banking
• The first and only bank that service the IFAD 1credit line since 1998 and has approved the first loan from IFAD 2 credit like for development of agriculture and livestock
Partnership for small and medium-size enterprises.
The successful and long-term cooperation with small and medium-size enterprises is a proof and result of the mutual trust and expertise in financing and assessment. Our consulting team is always prepared to find an efficient solution according to your needs and to deliver professional service supporting your businesses.
Sparkasse Bank Makedonija is a partner that recognizes the potential of our clients and supports their plan realization through wide range of products and services:
• Funding of the current operations
• Project financing
• Payment operations and asset management
Social development supporter
Being a successful bank means not only having high capital, a large number of customers and innovative products. It also means awareness of own social responsibility and impact on the community in which the Bank operates. Hence the Bank is constantly involved in social development and supports a number of projects in the field of culture, sport, education, science and environmental protection.
|Photo of Location|