Jaka Nova


  • Address : Boris Trajkovski 75-a
  • Place: Skopje
  • Distance: ≈7896 км


    //1050864291.rsc.cdn77.org/sites/zk/docs/trans{mk}logo_1673255872_39.png?t=true&w=300&h=300


    Jaka Nova is a Macedonian company for the production of medicines, nutritional supplements and cosmetics. When you have health, you have everything! And that is exactly our idea, around which we continue to write this healthy story of ours. Let us offer everything your body needs in one place and from one source.

    In the previous operation, our company has placed 60% of the production on the Macedonian market, and the remaining 40% was intended for export to: Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Albania, Kosovo, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Armenia and other European countries. .

    With a top team of professional and educated staff, we implement all modern techniques and standards in production of what will improve your health.

    Products:
    -Cosmetics
    - Nutritional supplements
    - OTC

    With the integrated management system, JAKA NOVA combines all aspects of the organization's systems, processes and standards into one integrated system.
    ✔ ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
    ✔ HACCP implemented

    Contact us for additional questions you have on the phone 02 272 6089.
    more
    Map

    Login on Golden Page

    UsernamePassword



    New user ? | Forgot your password? | Cancel