Photo of Location
Akton is a company that enables direct international connection of the mobile and fixed telecommunication traffic in the Adriatic region: in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro.more
The company was founded in the Republic of Slovenia in 1991 from private investors. From a small company with great enthusiasm and ambition through hard work and dedication to employees, Akton has grown to become a recognized international telecommunication service provider. AKTON DOOEL in Macedonia was founded in November 2005, as a daughter company of Akton DOO Slovenia. The company with its own network is already present in Slovenia, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Beginning with commercial operations in the field of voice services of Akton Macedonia in May 2006, with the service for international telecommunication traffic, in a relatively short time became a synonym for international voice communication for business users in Macedonia.
The growing sales of the international voice communication service quickly led Acton to a leading position in the segment of alternative Telekom operators in Macedonia according to number of minutes. In addition, starting from 2008, Akton Macedonia started offering services in the data segment.
Akton Communications can offer the following portfolio of services:
• Termination and originality of telephony at wholesale level based on direct contracts with over 130 operators
• Fixed telephony and virtual IPs
• Symmetric guaranteed Internet access for business users
• IP transit for operators
• Bulk & Web2SMS, manual and automated SMS sending in Macedonia and abroad
• International Digital Connectivity - AKTON Link Service (ALS) on TDM and Ethernet level
• National and international Ethernet connections between two or more locations
• Collocation of servers
• Cloud / VPS - virtual private servers
• Web and Mail Hosting
• Bulk sending of emails
• System administration
• Other telecommunications and IT services.
|Photo of Location|