Photo of Location
Photo & Video Galery
JSC Alkaloid Berovo is a company that is engaged in the production of textile products of 100% cotton, such as cotton fabrics and sanitary materials, and also has its own final consumer products.more
• Sanitary materials such as hydrophilic gauze, sterile gauze and calico bandage
• Cotton fabrics of different colors (raw, white or dyed) and different weights (ranging from 35 gr/m2 to 260 gr/m2)
• Tetra baby diapers in different colors and sizes (white, printed or dyed)
• Medical clothing and hospital bed sheets
• HTZ clothing made of white or blue twill (keper)
The company was founded in 1961 as a medium-sized enterprise, and in 1990 it was registered as a joint-stock company with a complete technological process. Today, JSC Alkaloid Berovo employs more than 100 people and has an annual income of over 2 million euros. It is the only Macedonian company that produces hydrophilic gauze, sterile gauze and calico bandages in accordance with the international standards for this type of materials.
The company has developed its own process for the production of fabrics of different type and weight made of 100% cotton yarn. First, the fabricated fabrics are color-treated and dried, and then they are out and sewn. When the production processes are finished, we have final products, which are then sold on both domestic and foreign markets.
As an export-oriented company, we sell more than 80% of our products on the market in the EU countries.
See our products at
|Photo of Location|